Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Betty Wolfe

I was asked for help by one of Media Production Students from University of Bedfordshire, Ieva Kakite. They were working in groups on their final projects - short creative movies, and I was supposed to help Ieva's group with a set design, what I gladly did (: It was valuable experience for me to cooperative with these very creative people who were openminded to my suggestions. 

The movie is about an old lunatic lady who lives only with her trunk... I won't say more, so I won't spoil the movie for you ;) I'll just reveal one more thing - I will apear on the end of the movie among the other extras - try to find me ;)

Here is the video, please, watch and enjoy:


Writer/Director: Szabolcs Ruczui
Cinematographer/Editor: Zhaohui Zhang
Production Manager: Ieva Kakite
Casting Director/ Director Assistant: Janet Chance
Sound recordist/Sound Design: David Bohn Gonzalez
Sound assistant: Robert James Nolasco 
Composer: Jakub Rychlik
Production 1st Assistant: Lampros Papadopoulos
Production 2nd Assistant: LiChen Xie 
Production 3rd Assistant: Marcel Zeman 
Production 4th Assistant: Alena Boldisova

Starring: 
Betty Wolfe - Rosemary J. Smith
Jehovah Witness - Annie Lees-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...