Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Yoga 4 Everyone

I've been practicing yoga for 4 years now and it all started thanks to my very good friend and excellent yoga trainer Andrea. She's located in Luton and she teaches lessons in several local fitness centres, where she's greatly appreciated by her students who cannot get enough of her lessons. 

She always gets only positive feedback, so there is no surprise she decided to write her first book about yoga. She put together the basic positions and 2 simple routines for yoga beginners, which are well explained in the book one (I'm sure there will be book 2 and 3 for intermediate and advanced yogis...). The book as well includes dvd with routines and short explanations of tips and tricks, which can help you practice yoga in any age or any physical condition. 



I am very glad I could help her with the realisation of her dream of writing the book. At first, we did a photoshoot of each position, so readers would be able to follow not only word explanations but also visual images. 










I was also honoured to collaborate in creation of routine videos. As Andrea's almost first student, I was very proud that I could appear also as her student in the video. Routines were filmed and subsequently have been edited by very talented videographer Justina Rude







Justyna Rude Video Production
There is a book cover design to follow, so hopefully I'll be able to present you with the final design by the end of March 2014. Till than, I'll keep you posted with updates and progress of my work.


http://alengova.blogspot.co.uk/
NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...